We are rapidly growing and have a new career opportunity available!
As a Java Developer at OCI, you'll support our global roster of clients as we develop the next generation of cutting-edge solutions.
Apply today to enjoy competitive compensation, unmatched training opportunities, and a flexible working environment!
Working at OCI promises technical challenges that are as rewarding as they are exciting. Our culture encourages you to pursue the path that fits your passions while empowering you to achieve your personal best.
What will you work on at OCI? Here's a quick sampling of our projects:
- Diagnosing Crop Disease With Machine Learning
- Fuel Simulation Application for a Leading Aircraft Manufacturer
- Remote Diagnostics Through the Industrial Internet of Things
If you're motivated by the challenge of building sophisticated solutions that solve complex business challenges, we want to meet you!
Join our team as a full-time Java Developer and use your Groovy and Grails experience to help us develop innovative, enterprise-ready web, software, and mobile applications.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Developing technical specifications and program specifications to promote a solid core application that can be re-used across projects
- Providing technical leadership
- Analyzing existing systems and architectures and providing recommendations
- Designing and developing software for new functionality
- Following established software development methodology to develop new software and enhancements to existing software
Required education & skills:
- Master's degree (or the equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer or Management Information Systems, Engineering Sciences, or a closely related field (alternatively, we will accept a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience)
- 2 years of experience in the same position or a closely related position, such as Software Engineer or Systems/Programmer Analysis
- Experience with Java, Groovy, Grails, AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3
This position is located in our brand-new, state-of-the-art development center in St. Louis, Missouri.
Relocation assistance may be available.
You don’t have to sacrifice the balance between work and the rest of your life to be part of our team. We’ve created a unique environment that promises technical challenges, professional growth, competitive salaries, and benefits, plus the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers, architects, and systems integrators around. Our associates work within a team environment, where individual ideas and contributions are valued and rewarded.
Employees are welcome and encouraged to participate (free of charge) in any of our 140+ training offerings.
Paid Time Off
We offer paid vacation time, holidays, and sick days. A well-rested employee is a productive employee!
We pay a significant portion of premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Through tenure and exceptional performance, employees may take advantage of partner and profit-sharing opportunities.
We know your time is valuable! And we pay you for billable overtime.
Employees may participate in our 401k plan.
Flexible Work Options
We offer flexible options, including flex time and work from home.
We Keep It Casual
We want our employees to be as comfortable as possible at work!