Version 3.0 of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® emphasizes the importance of value creation in the role of the Business Analyst.
The BA still must gather accurate requirements from business users. To maximize the positive impact of recommended solutions, the BA must also understand the strategic context for a given project and guide solution design. Success for the BA should be measured by the value an implemented solution adds for the organization and its customers.
This course is intended for business analysts, systems analysts, requirements professionals, business product owners, project/program managers and PMO directors, team leaders, development managers, process improvement professionals, management consultants, and IT management at all levels.
- Integrate business goals into system development and PM life cycles
- Use strategy maps to clarify the strategic context and goals of IT projects
- Plan requirements gathering with a focus on necessary business value
- Use systems thinking to identify critical performance gaps
- Identify process, organization and technical barriers to project success
- Write a business case for change
Duration and Format
2 days (12 Hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- Overview and framework
- Project selection
- Stakeholder management
- BA planning
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.