Version 3.0 of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® emphasizes the importance of value creation in the role of the Business Analyst.
The BA still must gather accurate requirements from business users. To maximize the positive impact of recommended solutions, the BA must also understand the strategic context for a given project and guide solution design. Success for the BA should be measured by the value an implemented solution adds for the organization and its customers.
This course is intended for business analysts, systems analysts, requirements professionals, business product owners, project/program managers and PMO directors, team leaders, development managers, process improvement professionals, management consultants, and IT management at all levels.
- Integrate business goals into system development and PM life cycles
- Use strategy maps to clarify the strategic context and goals of IT projects
- Plan requirements gathering with a focus on necessary business value
- Use systems thinking to identify critical performance gaps
- Identify process, organization and technical barriers to project success
- Write a business case for change
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
- Overview and framework
- Project selection
- Stakeholder management
- BA planning
2 Days (12 Hours)