Business processes are the natural business activities you perform that produce value, serve customers and generate income. Unfortunately, most organizations are not set up to manage processes. Instead they manage tasks. As a result, the needs of “global” process customers get lost as departments focus on “local” priorities. Inefficiency and waste become part of the system. Process modeling is a simple yet powerful method of rediscovering your core business requirements and streamlining the ways they are achieved.
This course is for Business Analysts, managers, project managers, and IT professionals interested in learning about Business Process Modeling.
- Use process management tools to understand and document the business needs
- Use the system map to define process boundaries, identify stakeholders, and capture input and output gaps
- Document the current state of the business processes using the “best” tools and techniques
- Define and capture most meaningful performance metrics
- Analyze processes and develop future state
- Use process tools to develop business requirements
- Engage business leaders, users, and customers in process change efforts
DURATION AND PRICING
2 days (12 hours)
Mon, Dec 4, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Wed, Dec 6, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Mon, Dec 11, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Wed, Dec 13, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
USD $1,120 per student
- PROCESS ANALYSIS AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- PROCESS MAPPING
- ANALYZING AND IMPROVING PROCESSES
- TRANSLATING PROCESS TOOLS INTO BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
Washington University in St. Louis
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!