Technology projects are often complex and always impact business processes. Good project management is critical to ensuring timelines and user and business requirements are met, all while maximizing scarce resources.
|Apr 3 - Apr 12||Evening||Nickrent||
Wash U - Lopata Hall
For the Business Analyst, IT project management represents a core set of skills necessary for Requirements Planning and Management. This course details the Planning and Monitoring process, and provides significant coverage of Communication Management while being BABoK Compliant.
- Select projects that will deliver meaningful and measurable business result
- Integrate business analysis activities into the system development life cycle
- Apply scope management processes to create and manage requirements
- Apply time management processes to create and manage a valid schedule for business analysis activities
- Apply communications management processes to manage information
- Create and monitor progress through completion
DURATION AND PRICING
2-days (12 hours)
USD $1,120 per student
Contact us for group discounts.
Washington University in St. Louis
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO
- CREATE A T-CHART
- GETTING ORGANIZED
- CRITICAL PATH
- PROJECT PLANNING
- GANTT CHART
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
“This training motivates me to do better at what I do. This class provided me avenues for capturing better & more accurate business requirements.”
“This course should be a part of every business analyst's onboarding.”
“This was a great class. It reminded me of some things I had forgotten, as well as taught me new things I didn’t know. All good.”