Technology projects are often complex and always impact business processes. Good project management is critical to ensuring timelines and user and business requirements are met, all while maximizing scarce resources.
For the Business Analyst, IT project management represents a core set of skills necessary for Requirements Planning and Management. This course details the Planning and Monitoring process, and provides significant coverage of Communication Management while being BABoK Compliant.
- Select projects that will deliver meaningful and measurable business result
- Integrate business analysis activities into the system development life cycle
- Apply scope management processes to create and manage requirements
- Apply time management processes to create and manage a valid schedule for business analysis activities
- Apply communications management processes to manage information
- Create and monitor progress through completion
DURATION AND PRICING
2-days (12 hours)
USD $1,120 per student
Contact us for group discounts.
Washington University in St. Louis
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO
- CREATE A T-CHART
- GETTING ORGANIZED
- CRITICAL PATH
- PROJECT PLANNING
- GANTT CHART
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
“This training motivates me to do better at what I do. This class provided me avenues for capturing better & more accurate business requirements.”
“This course should be a part of every business analyst's onboarding.”
“This was a great class. It reminded me of some things I had forgotten, as well as taught me new things I didn’t know. All good.”