Innovation, when added to solid process management techniques, creates sustainable operational excellence, i.e. advantages in speed, value, quality or cost that are unique to your organization. The tools and techniques of Process Innovation go beyond finding creative solutions to business process challenges; they provide the context and direction so that your organization’s investment in process change yields meaningful and lasting returns.
No offerings in this track are currently scheduled.
- Evaluate the business return of process improvement alternatives
- Think outside the “process box”
- Devise innovate process designs based on customer needs
- Leverage process excellence to foster growth
- Create a Strategy Canvas to assess the impact of processes on strategic position
- Plan for the practical and political realities of process change
This course is designed for Administration managers, Operations or Manufacturing associates, Managers or Analysts, Functional or Project Managers, Members of Process Improvement Teams or Anyone Actively Involved in an organization’s Process or Quality Improvement Efforts.
- Improvement, Innovation and Strategy
12 Hours (2 Days)
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.