The Advanced .NET Programming course goes beyond the basics to focus on advanced topics of C# programming. Topics include developing .NET components, interfaces, delegates, advanced language features, and threading. Code is provided in C#.
- Understand Memory Management with .NET
- Create components for applications
- Understand, define and implement interfaces
- Understand generics and build type-safe collections in .NET
- Understand how reflection can be used to discover class information at run-time
- Create multi-threaded applications
Duration & Format
3 days (18 hours)
This course can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- Understanding Memory Management with .NET
- Advanced Language Features
- Threading and Serialization
Intermediate C#/.NET Programming, or equivalent experience.
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.