Best practices are coding techniques that have been designed and proven to work. In this hands-on course, students will be introduced to the guidelines and best practices for writing .NET code. Each practice will be stated as well as the purpose, application, and exception. Topics include coding guidelines for the .NET programming languages and best practices for the .NET Framework.
|Micronaut from IoT to GCP at Google||Sep 9 - Sep 10||Day||Brown||12|
|Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with C++||Dec 3 - Dec 4||Day||Mitz||6|
|Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with Java||Dec 5 - Dec 6||Day||Mitz||6|
Micronaut from IoT to GCP at Google
In this complimentary 2-day training experience, you'll learn how to use the new Micronaut Framework in concert with Google Cloud Platform services, such as Cloud SQL, Kubernetes, and Google’s Instance Metadata Server.
Space is limited! Register today to discover an easier way to build fast, lightweight JVM microservices and deploy them to Google Cloud.more…
Dates & Times
Mon, Sep 9, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Tue, Sep 10, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Google HQ in Austin Texas
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with C++
This course provides students with an overview of the DDS specification, an introduction to the OpenDDS implementation, and hands-on experience building C++ applications using OpenDDS.more…
Dates & Times
Tue, Dec 3, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Wed, Dec 4, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with Java
This course provides students with an overview of the DDS specification, an introduction to the OpenDDS implementation, and hands-on experience developing applications using OpenDDS in Java.more…
Dates & Times
Thu, Dec 5, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Fri, Dec 6, 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Apply recommended best practices when writing C# or Visual Basic.NET code
- Apply best practices to different types of .NET applications, including Windows Forms, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET
- Improve existing .NET code by applying these standards
- Standardize coding styles by specifying a common set of guidelines
This course is for experienced .NET developers or technical managers interested in best practices for writing .NET code.
Advanced C#/.NET Programming, or equivalent experience.
Duration & Format
1 day (6 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- Coding Guidelines and Best Practices for:
- VS.NET Projects and Solutions
- Coding Style
- Exception Handling
- Best Practices for:
- Windows Forms
- Component Services
- Web Services
- .NET Remoting
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.