CISSP is the premier certification for today’s information systems security professional. It remains the premier certification because the sponsoring organization, the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc.
The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you master the eight CISSP domains and ensure your credibility and success within the information systems security field.
This exam preparation course expands upon your knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the eight domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals. The course offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing a framework to prepare for CISSP certification. In this course, you will identify and reinforce the major security subjects from the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK. You will:
- Analyze components of the Security and Risk Management domain.
- Analyze components of the Asset Security domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Engineering domain.
- Analyze components of the Communications and Network Security domain.
- Analyze components of the Identity and Access Management domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Assessment and Testing domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Operations domain.
- Analyze components of the Software Development Security domain.
- Physical Copy of Course Study Guide
- Electronic Copy of Course Study Guide
- Electronic Copy of Course Slides
- Self-Assessment Tests
- Online Access to Exam Preparation and Course Content, such as:
- Course Files
- Assessment Exams
CISSP certification requirements include a minimum of five years of direct professional work experience in two or more fields related to the eight CBK security domains, or a college degree and four years of experience.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
This course is intended for experienced IT security-related practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators, or instructors, including network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists, and risk management professionals, who are pursuing CISSP training and certification to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current computer security careers or to migrate to a related career. Through the study of all eight CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains, students will validate their knowledge by meeting the necessary preparation requirements to qualify to sit for the CISSP certification exam.
5 Days (40 Hours)
Tight budget? Specific requirements? We will work with you!
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your unique situation. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!