Cyber Security is one of the fastest growing sectors. As we add more items to the Internet, such as the Internet of Things, this increases risk and invites more criminals to move from traditional crime to cybercrime. Fundamental knowledge of cyber security is critical.
This course lays the foundation in cyber security and covers topics aimed at providing perspective. It is designed to increase awareness on what attackers can do, what they are after, and how this impacts you. Our primary objective is to arm you with the knowledge to make informed decisions in an increasingly digital world.
- Understand the role of risk assessment and data classification in making security cost justification decisions involving modern security systems and components
- Understand the terms, tools and techniques that will support their ability to eliminate as many threats as possible and to engineer an appropriate response for all others
- Appreciate the role and need for an educated user community
This course is for anyone needing a broader perspective of security tools and processes, especially the business unit/application manager who must understand the vulnerabilities that can compromise their business mission and the cost of mitigating that security risk.
The following topics are covered in this course.
- SECURITY STRATEGY
- LAYERED SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
- SECURITY POLICY, TRAINING, AND TESTING
- INDUSTRY RESOURCES AND SUPPORT
- ENTERPRISE IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONTROL
- INCIDENT RESPONSE AND FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
Duration & Format
2 days (12 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.