Implementing and supporting IT services in the workplace can often be a daunting task since all organizations differ in key ways. Whether it's upgrading from one service to another, improving an existing service, or designing a service from scratch, business focused leadership and management are crucial elements of services that your customers will perceive as valuable. The course will prepare you for the ITIL Foundation exam, introducing you to basic concepts used in IT service management. In this course, you will you will acquire the essential skills and information necessary to lead and manage an IT business service through every stage of its lifecycle.
- Describe the history and basic concepts of ITIL.
- Describe Continual Service Improvement in the IT Service Lifecycle.
- Describe Service Operation, Transition, Design, and Strategy in the IT Service Lifecycle.
This course can be delivered on-site at your office or at our training lab in St. Louis.
- Introduction to ITIL
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service Operation
- Service Operation Functions
- Service Transition
- Service Design
- Service Strategy
3-days (24 hours)
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.