The Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career.
This course will prepare you to take the CompTIA Network+ examination and provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be successful in network troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance.
We recommend students have at least 9 months' previous networking experience prior to enrolling in this course.
Duration & Format
5 days (35 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
The following topics are covered in this course.
- Network Theory
- Bounded Network Medial
- Unbounded Network Media
- Network Implementations
- TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- TCP/IP Services
- WAN Infrastructure
- Cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- Network Security Basics
- Preventing Security Breaches
- Responding to Security Incidents
- Remote Networking
- Network Management
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Mapping Course Content to the CompTIA Network+ Exam
- Network Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Implementing a SOHO Network
- Legend for Icons Used in Network+ Figures
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.