- Extend and enhance CORBA/C++ application development skills and techniques
- Use the Messaging and Real-Time CORBA features to take greater control of your CORBA application
- Explore the internals of TAO and how its different configurations affect your application
- Learn about the Notification and Real-Time Event Services
Non-trivial CORBA and C++ programming experience is required.
DURATION AND PRICING
4-days (24 hours)
Contact us for pricing and group discounts.
OCI Education Center
12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63141
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
- Configuring TAO Applications
- Controlling Endpoints, Connections, and Protocols
- Building Multithreaded Applications with TAO
- CORBA QoS Policies
- Asynchronous Messaging
- Portable Interceptors
- Real-Time CORBA
- Using TAO’s Real-Time Event Service
- Notification Service
- TAO’s Implementation Repository