- Understand CORBA’s role in developing distributed applications
- Understand the OMG’s Object Management Architecture
- Define CORBA interfaces using Interface Definition Language (IDL)
- Create CORBA clients and servers
- Use advanced features of the Portable Object Adapter in your applications
Non-trivial experience with C++ and familiarity with object-oriented concepts is required.
DURATION AND PRICING
4-days (24 hours)
Contact us for pricing and group discounts.
OCI Education Center
12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63141
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
- What is CORBA?
- Interface Definition Language (IDL)
- CORBA Object Overview
- IDL to C++ Mapping Details
- Object Reference Details
- Parameter passing Rules – In, Out, Inout, Return
- Implementing Servants
- Managing Servants
- POA Details
- Request Routing Alternatives
- The Naming Service
- The Event Service
- Advanced Topics