This is the second course in the Modern C++ track, for programmers experienced in another language. This course provides the detail necessary to use C++ to implement applications with predefined types developed by more experienced programmers. This is an accelerated course.
- Provide the details of the C++ language and most of its inherent facilities.
- Reinforce good style for Modern C++ programs.
- At the end of this course, a student should be able to work on C++ programming teams using libraries provided by the project.
DURATION AND PRICING
3-days (18 hours)
Contact us for pricing and group discounts.
OCI Education Center
12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63141
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
- Detailed syntax and data types
- The Pre-Processor
- Strings, Structures and Enums – Exceptions
- Dynamic Memory and Casts
- Functions and Template Functions
Introduction to Modern C++ or equivalent experience.