This workshop provides an introduction to the C++ programming language suitable for those not familiar with C. Emphasis is placed upon applying the high/low level constructs, operators, data structures, I/O routines, pointers, and functions for the development of C++-based applications. Object-Oriented programming concepts are not discussed in this course. In the lab sessions, participants work through several hands-on exercises and develop small projects that reinforce the topics discussed.
- Apply C++ syntax and semantics to develop applications.
- Determine appropriate data types/structures for an application.
- Use functions for modularity and software reuse.
- Using existing C++ libraries for software development.
- Use I/O and file handling routines.
DURATION AND PRICING
2-days (12 hours)
Contact us for pricing and group discounts.
OCI Education Center
12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63141
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
- C++ data types
- I/O routines
- Dynamic data types
- Memory allocation
- File handling