Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
- Get started with project management fundamentals
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle
- Work with project management processes
- Initiate and plan a project
- Plan for project time management
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost
- Control, Execute, and close a project
Duration & Format
5 days (30 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- GETTING STARTED WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND THE ORGANIZATION
- WORKING WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
- INITIATING A PROJECT
- PLANNING A PROJECT
- PLANNING FOR PROJECT TIME MANAGEMENT
- PLANNING PROJECT BUDGET, QUALITY, AND COMMUNICATIONS
- PLANNING FOR RISK, PROCUREMENTS, AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- EXECUTING A PROJECT
- MANAGING PROJECT WORK, SCOPE, SCHEDULES, AND COST
- CONTROLLING THE PROJECT
- CLOSING A PROJECT
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.