The Unified Modeling Language is the standard for building a model of an Object-Oriented system. UML is used throughout the development lifecycle – for requirements gathering, domain analysis, and solution design. This class starts by describing object-oriented design, and introduces overall concepts and specific models of the Unified Modeling Language, enabling effective comprehension and creation of UML models. The course includes many examples, as well as hands-on exercises worked both individually and in group settings, so that the student gains experience with UML.
|Micronaut from IoT to GCP at Google||Sep 9 - Sep 10||Day||Brown||12|
|Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with C++||Dec 3 - Dec 4||Day||Mitz||6|
|Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with Java||Dec 5 - Dec 6||Day||Mitz||6|
Micronaut from IoT to GCP at Google
In this complimentary 2-day training experience, you'll learn how to use the new Micronaut Framework in concert with Google Cloud Platform services, such as Cloud SQL, Kubernetes, and Google’s Instance Metadata Server.
Space is limited! Register today to discover an easier way to build fast, lightweight JVM microservices and deploy them to Google Cloud.more…
Dates & Times
Mon, Sep 9, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Tue, Sep 10, 9:00am to 4:00pm
Google HQ in Austin Texas
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with C++
This course provides students with an overview of the DDS specification, an introduction to the OpenDDS implementation, and hands-on experience building C++ applications using OpenDDS.more…
Dates & Times
Tue, Dec 3, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Wed, Dec 4, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with Java
This course provides students with an overview of the DDS specification, an introduction to the OpenDDS implementation, and hands-on experience developing applications using OpenDDS in Java.more…
Dates & Times
Thu, Dec 5, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Fri, Dec 6, 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Understand the issues involved in implementing an object-oriented design
- Analyze requirements and produce an initial design
- Develop the design to the point where it is ready for implementation
- Design components to maximize their reuse
- Learn to use the essential modeling elements in the most recent release of the Unified Modeling Language – UML 2.0
- Learn the essentials of interfacing and collaboration with other design groups
Software developers moving to an object-oriented paradigm, or anyone who wishes to effectively communicate using object-oriented models.
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
- Introduction to Object Oriented Design
- Overview of UML
- Use Case Diagrams
- Class Diagrams
- Package Diagrams
- Interaction Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Design Principles
18 Hours (3 Days)
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.