Saint Louis University
September 28th, 2022
This is an all-day event
Geospatial Perspectives on Climate Change: Predicting and Mitigating Effects
Geo-Resolution is an annual conference hosted by Saint Louis University and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency to encourage collaboration between government, academia, and industry to grow the geospatial ecosystem.
During Geo-Resolution 2022, academic, government and industry keynotes, panelists and experts will explore geospatial technologies, methodologies and systems used to track and predict climate change more effectively and mitigate its effects on human populations, geopolitical tensions and global relations. Issues to be addressed include:
- Geopolitical implications due to changing or declining water resources
- Climate-related strains on energy resources and food systems
- Population migration related to changes in climate
- Innovative commercial applications to predict or mitigate effects
- Climate-related health consequences
Climate change is global; everyone has a role to play. Students, academics, government and industry are all invited to join the conversation during this one-day event at Saint Louis University on September 28, 2022.