MICRONAUT 1.1 MILESTONE 2 RELEASED
By Graeme Rocher, OCI Grails & Micronaut Product Lead and Principal Software Engineer
FEBRUARY 27, 2019
The Micronaut Team at Object Computing is pleased to announce the release of Micronaut 1.1 Milestone 2.
Micronaut 1.1 includes a number of significant refinements since Micronaut's groundbreaking 1.0 release including:
- Support for GRPC
- Message-Driven Microservices with RabbitMQ
- A new BeanIntrospection API for reflection-free Bean introspection.
- Support for AWS API Gateway and GraalVM Custom Runtime
- AWS Alexa Lambda support
- Native File Watch and Fast Server Restart
- New test templates for Micronaut Test
- Even faster cold start time and performance optimizations
- ... and many more features and refinements
In the next few weeks leading up to Devnexus 2019, we will be posting additional content covering some of these features in anticipation of the first release candidate of 1.1.
The next milestone of Micronaut 1.1 will be the first RC!
Response to the release of Micronaut 1.0 has been outstanding, and we look forward to hearing feedback from early adopters of Micronaut 1.1. See you at Devnexus 2019!