Our team of seasoned architects and engineers has been developing, using, testing, and maturing Open Source products for the last 24 years.
We developed and actively maintain the following four Open Source projects:
Open Source Innovation
With these powerful Open Source products, we help companies exchange burdensome legacy systems for lightweight, interoperable, and extensible solutions that reduce or eliminate technical debt.
Companies that adopt Open Source technologies experience significant gains in efficiency and business flexibility. We support that growth and long-term capability, just as we support the initial transition to Open Source.
Our full life-cycle software engineering services include continued maintenance and enhancement to Open Source solutions as needed.
We can assist you with:
- Architecture and design review
- Rapid prototyping, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Customizing, modifying, and extending the product
- Integration assistance and support
- Offering mentors, architects, and engineers to work alongside your team, providing assistance and thought leadership throughout the lifecycle of your project
Tell us a little about your software engineering challenges, and we'll help you determine if a transition to an Open Source infrastructure could benefit your organization!
Looking for product support? Our subject matter experts (SMEs) are available to provide technical support for the four Open Source products we maintain: Grails, Micronaut, OpenDDS, and TAO.
Visit this page to request technical support.