Looking for support or training for the following Open Source products?
The good news is that we may still be able to help.
We specialize in delivering technical leadership, guidance, and consultation toward software solutions that work for you and your organization. This type of engagement may include several steps, including any or all of the following:
- This stage entails meeting with stakeholders on your side to understand the existing state of work and known challenges.
Research & Analysis
- This stage includes analyzing potential architectural changes, tool updates, and best practices that may be employed.
Recommendations & Roadmap
- During this phase, we formulate and propose a strategy that includes ways to address known challenges, our recommended approach, a risk analysis, and a gap analysis (tools, process, skills). We then develop a roadmap for adoption, including estimated effort.
On a tactical level, this means we can:
- Analyze functional requirements of the system, which may include:
- Inputs/outputs, such as APIs, messages, messaging protocols, and data types
- Symbols/securities, order types, pricing, market events, notifications, reporting, and statistics
- Start/pause/restart and shutdown scenarios
- Analyze non-functional requirements, which may include:
- Logging and persistence
- Performance, scalability, availability, and failover/recovery
- Define high-level technical architecture, considering areas such as:
- Integration points, interfaces, and interactions with external systems
- Data model and data and control flows
- Target implementation language(s), tools, libraries, and frameworks
Companies that adopt Open Source technologies experience significant gains in efficiency and business flexibility. We support that growth and long-term capability, just as we support the initial transition to Open Source.
Our full life-cycle software engineering services include continued maintenance and enhancement to Open Source solutions as needed.
We can assist you with:
- Architecture and design review
- Rapid prototyping, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Customizing, modifying, and extending the product
- Integration assistance and support
- Offering mentors, architects, and engineers to work alongside your team, providing assistance and thought leadership throughout the lifecycle of your project
Tell us a little about your software engineering challenges, and we'll help you determine if a transition to an Open Source infrastructure could benefit your organization!
Looking for product support? Our subject matter experts (SMEs) are available to provide technical support for the five Open Source products we maintain: Grails, Micronaut, OpenDDS, TAO, and ACE.
Visit this page to request technical support.