Explore the Broad Range of Complimentary Resources Available for OpenDDS Developers
Software Engineering Tech Trends (SETT) is a regular publication featuring emerging trends in software engineering.
- Using OpenDDS in a .NET Application with OpenDDSharp
- Bringing Multicast to the Cloud for Interoperable DDS Applications
- OMG DDS for eXtremely Resource-Constrained Environments (DDS-XRCE)
- Distributing Data Securely with OpenDDS
- Bridging XMPP and DDS Messaging Frameworks
- Hiding The Middleware from Your Domain Code With Camel
- CORBA and Java
Middleware News Brief (MNB) features news and technical information about Open Source middleware technologies.
Most Recent Articles
Most Popular Articles
- Multi-Platform Serial Interfacing Using Boost: A GPS Sensor and OpenDDS Part II
- Code Generation with OpenDDS, Part I
Our technical webinars help developers learn new skills and enhance their productivity through a focus on practical, real-world examples and techniques.
- Designing a Secure Cloud-Enabled Peer-to-Peer IoT Application
- Case Study: Plotlogic Reimagines Precision Mining With the OpenDDS Project
- Introducing XTypes
- Autonomous Systems of Tomorrow: ROS2 + DDS = Infinite Possibilities
- Your Guide to New Features and Performance Enhancements in OpenDDS 3.14
- Revolutionizing Data Distribution with an Open and Secure DDS