Join the OpenDDS team for a free webinar on Dynamic Data!
The DDS standard defines a method for building distributed applications using a publish/subscribe paradigm with strongly-typed topics. Applications traditionally use code generation so that the message types appear directly as (for example) C++/Java classes. DDS XTypes features recently added to OpenDDS enable a more flexible way to use the middleware without needing code generation from schema.
This webinar is intended for technologists in development, testing, and operations roles as well as technical leads who have experience with DDS or similar publish/subscribe frameworks.
- Overview of XTypes and Dynamic Data
- Common Dynamic Data usage patterns
- Review existing Dynamic Data support in OpenDDS
- Overview of new Dynamic Data capabilities
- Demo of Dynamic Data applications - inspect - opendds-monitor
- Next steps for Dynamic Data support