In this webinar, OCI Principal Software Engineer, Adam Mitz, introduces the OMG DDS Security specification, which was implemented in OpenDDS in 2018, making it the only known open source implementation of this important specification.
The availability of an open source DDS with leading-edge security capabilities offers a cost-effective alternative for those requiring reliable and secure data distribution for mission-critical applications.
- Learn how OpenDDS with DDS Security provides a secured data bus for distributed applications.
- See a live demo of a secured OpenDDS application in action
- Explore different techniques for securing new and existing applications
The following topics are covered in this webinar:
- DDS and OpenDDS Overview
- Security Use Cases
- Features in the DDS Security Specification
- OpenDDS Security in Action