In this 60-minute on-demand webinar, Adam Mitz demonstrates how the combination of DDS and modern, industry-standard security features provides a powerful, secure, high-level framework for distributed real-time applications.
Currently, OpenDDS lacks support for the critical OMG DDS Security specification, but that's about to change!
In this webinar, OCI Principal Software Engineer, Adam Mitz, introduces the OMG DDS Security specification, which will be implemented in the next release of OpenDDS, making it the only known open source implementation of this important specification.
The availability of an open source DDS with leading-edge security capabilities offers a cost-effective alternative for those requiring reliable and secure data distribution for mission-critical applications.
- Learn how OpenDDS with DDS Security provides a secured data bus for distributed applications.
- See a live demo of a secured OpenDDS application in action
- Explore different techniques for securing new and existing applications
The following topics are covered in this webinar:
- DDS and OpenDDS Overview
- Security Use Cases
- Features in the DDS Security Specification
- OpenDDS Security in Action