Get started with OpenDDS, the leading open source implementation of the Object Management Group's (OMG's) data distribution service (DDS), with these live, instructor-led courses.
No offerings in this track are currently scheduled.
Online OpenDDS Training
OpenDDS is designed to meet the performance, security, scalability, and quality-of-service needs of real-time and embedded systems across a wide variety of operating systems and deployment environments.
Strategic use of OpenDDS enables intelligent behavior in middleware, making it the most flexible and cost-effective choice for mission-critical applications.
Both courses provide:
- An overview of DDS specifications
- An introduction to the OpenDDS implementation
- Hands-on experience building applications in your preferred language using OpenDDS
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with C++
Get started with OpenDDS, OCI's open source implementation of the Object Management Group's (OMG's) data distribution service (DDS), with this introductory course for C++ developers.
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with Java
Get started with OpenDDS, OCI's open source implementation of the Object Management Group's (OMG's) data distribution service (DDS) with this introductory course.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.