Get started with OpenDDS, the leading open source implementation of the Object Management Group's (OMG's) data distribution service (DDS), with these live, instructor-led courses.
Online OpenDDS Training
OpenDDS is designed to meet the performance, security, scalability, and quality-of-service needs of real-time and embedded systems across a wide variety of operating systems and deployment environments.
Strategic use of OpenDDS enables intelligent behavior in middleware, making it the most flexible and cost-effective choice for mission-critical applications.
Both courses provide:
- An overview of DDS specifications
- An introduction to the OpenDDS implementation
- Hands-on experience building applications in your preferred language using OpenDDS
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with C++
Get started with OpenDDS, Object Computing's open source implementation of the Object Management Group's (OMG's) data distribution service (DDS), with this introductory course for C++ developers.
Introduction to OpenDDS Programming with Java
Get started with OpenDDS, Object Computing's open source implementation of the Object Management Group's (OMG's) data distribution service (DDS) with this introductory course.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Arrange for a complete training program tailored to meet your organization's unique needs or boost individual skills by enrolling in our open enrollment courses.
Open Enrollment Courses
Open enrollment courses are a great, cost-effective option for organizations that have an immediate need to train a small number of employees.
Customized Training Programs
Customized training programs can be delivered online, in our training lab, or on-site to help organizations enhance the skills of their internal development teams.