Breathe new life into your digital products and services and accelerate innovation within your organization through design thinking, a flexible, human-centered approach to collaborative problem-solving.
The design thinking process is a powerful framework for understanding and solving complex problems. Learn how to push beyond your first good idea and discover a new level of creativity and momentum.
For teams that have felt siloed, design thinking serves as a powerful model for collaboration and iterative innovation. Once learned, design thinking can be applied to a wide range of opportunities within your organization.
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CST
Cortex Innovation Community (CIC)
20 South Sarah Street
St. Louis, MO 63108
What to Expect
- Exploration of how design thinking has led to unique and innovative solutions in a variety of settings
- Description of each phase of the process: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test
- A hands-on design challenge presenting an opportunity to practice various strategies in each phase
- A chance to deepen collaboration within your team and connect with other innovative thinkers
- A fun, hands-on learning experience
This complimentary workshop is ideal for anyone – from product managers to UI/UX designers to software developers – who is interested in building innovative products.
Meet the Presenters
Tandem.ly Founder and CEO
Tandem.ly Chief Design Officer
Discover a fresh approach to product design
Our dedicated Product Design Team (Tandem.ly) delivers design-led, user-centered product development services, including discovery and early-stage prototyping.
The result: creation of innovative digital products that target well-defined consumer needs and serve as valuable extensions of your organization's customer touch points and brand.