Join us on March 6, 2018, for a complimentary webinar.
Geb brings together the power of WebDriver, the elegance of jQuery content selection, the robustness of Page Object modeling, and the expressiveness of the Groovy language.
Together with Spock, Geb is integrated into Grails to ease the creation of functionals/acceptance tests.
In this complimentary webinar, Geb Lead, Marcin Erdmann, and Grails team member, Sergio del Amo Caballero, discuss how Geb integrates seamlessly into the Grails workflow and how this combination leads to robust and well-tested applications.
- Understand Grails / Geb Integration
- Learn how to structure your Geb code to keep a maintainable suite of tests
- Learn how to run tests in different browsers, capture screenshots, and run functional tests on a continuous integration server
Date: March 6th, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST
The following topics will be covered:
- Geb 2 (WebDriver 3.x) vs Geb 1.1.1 (Web Driver 2.x)
- Geb Pages and Modules
- Different browser drivers
- Headless browsers
- Gradle Plugins (webdriver-binaries)
- Geb in CI
A basic knowledge of Grails is helpful, but not required.
This webinar is an excellent learning opportunity for Grails developers and Q/A engineers.