Join us on April 26th for this complimentary workshop, delivered by one of the lead contributors to the EOS Blockchain platform! Learn first-hand how to build distributed applications on EOS – the new game-changing, highly performant platform for building blockchain applications.
This complimentary, online training workshop will enable developers (including non-C++ developers) to quickly learn the basics of EOS.IO distributed app (DApp) development, with a focus on back-end smart contract creation.
- Understand the high-level fundamental pieces of an EOS.IO DApp
- Learn the flow of transactions and actions (messages & events) in EOS.IO
- Observe the development and deployment of a DApp on EOS.IO
- Discover the various libraries available to a DApp developer
Date: April 26, 2018
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CST
- Where we are today in EOS.IO DApp development capabilities
- Overview of EOS.IO libraries
- Overview of storage capabilities
- Overview of deferred transactions
- Walkthrough development of a simple EOS.IO DApp
- Store/retrieve/update data in table
- Create a deferred transaction
This workshop is appropriate for developers, technical leads, and architects with programming experience, preferably in C/C++, although any high-level, structured language experience is sufficient. At least an intermediate understanding of blockchain technology is recommended.
Meet the Presenter
Kevin Heifner is a Principal Software Engineer at OCI and a committer on the EOS blockchain project.
View Kevin's profile on Github.
EOS is a game-changing, decentralized operating system that supports highly scalable blockchain applications with significant performance benefits over its alternatives.
BLOCKCHAIN JUMPSTART EXPERIENCE
With the Blockchain Jumpstart Experience, you can get started with Blockchain Smart Contracts with minimal risk and investment. Our blockchain consultants will work with your team to create a custom package that works for your organization.
Blockchain Service OFFERING INCLUDES:
- Half-day Blockchain Innovation Session with leading blockchain experts
- Smart contract overview, use case exploration, and prioritization
- 1 cloud-based private blockchain deployment
- 1 end-to-end smart contract deployment (limited to 3 transaction types)