Learn how to deploy and run smart contracts on EOSIO, and get an introduction to the EOS Studio IDE.
Participants will benefit from having programming experience, preferably in C/C++, although any high-level, structured language experience is sufficient. We also recommend that students have at least an intermediate understanding of blockchain technology.
This workshop is delivered by one of the lead contributors to the EOSIO blockchain platform and covers fundamentals that enable developers (including non-C++ developers) to quickly get comfortable with EOSIO smart contract development.
View this webinar to:
- Understand the high-level fundamental components of an EOSIO smart contract
- Learn the flow of transactions and actions (messages and events) in EOSIO
- Observe the development and deployment of a smart contract on EOSIO
- Discover the various libraries available
- Get an introduction to the EOS Studio IDE
The following topics are covered in this webinar.
- EOSIO smart contract capabilities
- Overview of EOSIO smart contracts
- Development walk-through of an EOSIO smart contract
- Store/retrieve/update data in table
- Introduction to the EOS Studio IDE
Meet the Instructor
Phil Mesnier is a partner at Object Computing and leads our blockchain practice. With over 30 years experience in software engineering and consulting, Phil is a sought-after industry expert in distributed computing, solution architecture, and technology strategy.