Watch this 75-minute on-demand webinar for an introductory lesson in how to deploy and run smart contracts on EOSIO.
This webinar covers fundamentals that enable developers (including non-C++ developers) to quickly get comfortable with EOSIO smart contract development.
View this webinar to:
- Understand the high-level fundamental components of an EOSIO smart contract
- Learn the flow of transactions and actions (messages and events) in EOSIO
- Observe the development and deployment of a smart contract on EOSIO
- Discover the various libraries available
- Get an introduction to the EOS Studio IDE
The following topics are covered in this webinar.
- EOSIO smart contract capabilities
- Overview of EOSIO smart contracts
- Development walk-through of an EOSIO smart contract
- Store/retrieve/update data in table
- Introduction to the EOS Studio IDE
Meet the Instructor
Phil Mesnier is a partner at Object Computing and leads our blockchain practice. With over 30 years experience in software engineering and consulting, Phil is a sought-after industry expert in distributed computing, solution architecture, and technology strategy.
EOSIO is a game-changing, highly performant platform for building blockchain applications. With a decentralized operating system that supports highly scalable blockchain applications, EOSIO delivers significant performance benefits over its alternatives.
EOSIO Consulting Services
With our EOS Consulting Services, you can get started with EOSIO Blockchain Smart Contracts with minimal risk and investment. Our blockchain consultants will work with your team to create a custom solution that works for your organization.