Cybercrime is at an all time high. Vulnerabilities are exploited daily. What offensive tools and tactics do attackers use to break into our systems? If you don't understand an adversary's offense, you have little chance of successful defense. This course introduces vulnerability migration using the tools and techniques exploited by both white hat and black hat attackers.
- Understand the risks associated with systems, networks, and software
- Understand the tools and techniques used by hackers and security professionals
- Understand what you can do to protect yourself
Duration & Format
2 days (12 hours)
This course can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.