Grails 3.3 (Q2 2017)
The general roadmap for 3.3, note that some of these features will be released earlier as plugins for all version of Grails 3.x:
- AngularJS 2.0 Static Scaffolding
- Non-blocking, lightweight, lower memory Netty profile
- Support for controllers, REST, persistence and Angular from previous release in the Netty profile
- RxGORM for SQL (initial Postgres Async, RxJDBC support)
- New Testing API based on Traits
- GORM 6.1 - Useful GORM Services (TransactionService, TenantService, SessionService, ConnectionService), AST Transformations (
@Transactional), Improvements to Mapping DSL
- Type checking / CompileStatic support for GSPs
- Hadoop YARN profile
- GORM for HBase
For information on Grails Version Support, please click here.
Request Grails Services
If you're looking for technical support, join the Grails Community Slack Channel, where more than 3,500 Grails developers, including key members of the OCI Grails team, gather around the clock to answer questions and share ideas.