In anticipation of the 2019 release of Grails 4, Grails team member, James Kleeh, hosts this webinar to bring you up to date on the latest upgrades and prepare you to migrate to the newest iteration of the framework.
The first milestone of Grails 4 was released in February 2019, and further milestones and release candidates are forthcoming, pending community feedback.
This webinar, hosted by a member of the core Grails development team, provides Grails users a summary of the new features they can expect in Grails 4 (including Micronaut integration!) and a good idea of what to expect regarding the upgrade process.
The following topics are covered in this webinar:
- Differences between Grails 3 and Grails 4
- Key upgrades and new features
- Why Spring Loaded is out, and how this impacts your Grails applications
- What Micronaut integration means for you
- What to expect from the upgrade effort going forward