In this complimentary webinar, you'll learn how Grails developers can leverage React in their projects. We'll demonstrate several ways to use these two frameworks together, including an introduction to the React profile for Grails.
- Understand the modern front-end development workflow
- Learn approaches to integrating React apps with Grails
- Explore advanced techniques, including security and deployment
- Grails developers interested in adding React or another frontend framework/library to their projects
- Front-end developers interested in seeing what Grails has to offer in a modern web development workflow
The following topics will be covered:
- Overview of React and build tooling
- 3 Approaches to building Grails projects with React
- The React profile
- Spring Security REST
- Unified deployment
- Basic familiarity with React (able to write a component, understand JSX)
- Basic familiarity with Grails 3 (create a project, domain model/controllers, GSPs)
- Gradle experience a plus, but not required
This webinar was presented on Feb 9, 2018.
Sign up here to view the recording.