Learn how our engineers built a high-performance, low-latency, small-footprint, Java-based microservice framework that may be deployed to IIoT devices. Follow the story of a Java skeptic who embraced this new technology and built a complex solution with minimal effort.
- Introduce the concept of "SuperStructures"
- Demonstrate how SuperStructures help developers build better solutions with less work
- Introduce the Green Lightning SuperStructure
- Demonstrate a reference-architecture implementation of Green Lightning
This webinar is a valuable experience for any developers interested in learning to write and deploy interesting applications on the edge.
None but a desire to learn more about how OCI’s game-changing technologies can help you deliver more meaningful products and services with less effort
The following topics will be covered:
- Why IIOT is an exciting place for technology innovation
- What SuperStructures are and why they matter
- Introduction to GreenLightning: OCI’s innovative SuperStructure
- Introduction to OCI’s reference architecture for IIOT
- GreenLightning demonstration
- The future of GreenLightning
This webinar was presented on Feb 9, 2018.
Sign up here to view the recording.
This webinar was presented on Feb 16, 2018.
Sign up here for an invitation to the next one.