Learn first-hand how to build distributed applications on EOS.IO – the new game-changing, highly performant platform for building blockchain applications.
This workshop is delivered by one of the lead contributors to the EOS.IO blockchain platform and covers fundamentals that enable developers (including non-C++ developers) to quickly get comfortable with EOS.IO distributed app (DApp) development.
- Understand the high-level fundamental pieces of an EOS.IO DApp
- Learn the flow of transactions and actions (messages & events) in EOS.IO
- Observe the development and deployment of a DApp on EOS.IO
- Discover the various libraries available to a DApp developer
This workshop is appropriate for developers, technical leads, and architects with programming experience, preferably in C/C++, although any high-level, structured language experience is sufficient. At least an intermediate understanding of blockchain technology is recommended.
The following topics will be covered.
- Where we are today in EOS.IO DApp development capabilities
- Overview of EOS.IO libraries
- Overview of storage capabilities
- Overview of deferred transactions
- Walkthrough development of a simple EOS.IO DApp
- Store/retrieve/update data in table
- Create a deferred transaction
Duration and Format
1-day (combination of lecture and hands-on lab)
This workshop can be conducted online, at your location, or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our flexible technology training offerings.
Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
All courses can be customized. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange for a complete training program tailored to meet your organization's unique needs.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience. Visit our training schedule to sign up for upcoming webinars, workshops, and classes, or conduct your next training program in our state-of-the-art training lab.
Request More Information
Join our mailing list to learn more about our blockchain training offerings.