Prepare to become a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) in this 3–day, CBAP certification training course! According to the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), “A Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) is a recognized expert in identifying the business needs of an organization in order to determine business solutions. CBAPs are acknowledged as competent individuals performing a role [that] is increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.” This CBAP® certification training course is intended to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO) 17204 standard for certifying the competence of personnel.
For the first time ever, business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The CBAP® and CCBA™ designation are marks of distinction for intermediate and advanced–level practitioners, recognizing their demonstration of the knowledge and skills necessary for effectiveness and a professional level of competence in business analysis principles and practices.
Be among the first to qualify for and achieve CBAP® / CCBA™ certification. You can count on a fun, challenging, and ultimately productive learning environment as our experts download their knowledge and secrets for IIBA certification success and help you upgrade yours.
- Understand the CBAP and CCBA designations and what they represent
- Analyze and remember the most important elements of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) version 2.0
- Record progress and identify gaps in your business analysis qualifications
- Successfully submit a CBAP or CCBA certification application
- Identify knowledge from the CBAP certification training course needed to pass the examinations and earn your CBAP certification
- Package your business analysis experience and education for the application process
- Comprehend the structure and flow of the BABOK® version 2.0
- Apply critical business analysis knowledge for the examinations
- Thoroughly prepare using over 500 review questions provided in the CBAP certification training course
DURATION AND PRICING
3 Days (18 hours)
Tue, Nov 7, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Wed, Nov 8, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Thu, Nov 9, 8:30am to 4:00pm
USD $1,680 per student
Washington University in St. Louis
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
- “Certified Business Analysis Professional™” Overview
- Guided tour of the CBAP® and CCBA™ certification.
- Business Analysis Overview
- CBAP® /CCBA™ Certification: The Credentials
- The Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
- Underlying Competencies
- A Guide to Success on the Exams
- Final Review
Knowledge in the following areas in accordance with the IIBA certification requirements that align with BABOK® Guide:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Management and Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment and Validation
This CBAP course is valuable for all those with business analysis experience who wish to become CBAP® or CCBA™ certified. This CBAP course is perfect for you if you are a(n):
- Intermediate to Advanced level Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Project Manager or Team Leader
- Systems Architect or Designer
- IT Manager/Director
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.