Technology projects are often complex and always impact business processes. Good project management is critical to ensuring timelines and user and business requirements are met, all while maximizing scarce resources.
For the Business Analyst, IT project management represents a core set of skills necessary for Requirements Planning and Management. This course details the Planning and Monitoring process, and provides significant coverage of Communication Management while being BABoK Compliant.
- Select projects that will deliver meaningful and measurable business result
- Integrate business analysis activities into the system development life cycle
- Apply scope management processes to create and manage requirements
- Apply time management processes to create and manage a valid schedule for business analysis activities
- Apply communications management processes to manage information
- Create and monitor progress through completion
Washington University in St. Louis
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO
- CREATE A T-CHART
- GETTING ORGANIZED
- CRITICAL PATH
- PROJECT PLANNING
- GANTT CHART
DURATION AND PRICING
2-days (12 hours)
USD $1,120 per student
Contact us for group discounts.
“This training motivates me to do better at what I do. This class provided me avenues for capturing better & more accurate business requirements.”
“This course should be a part of every business analyst's onboarding.”
“This was a great class. It reminded me of some things I had forgotten, as well as taught me new things I didn’t know. All good.”
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.