Implementing Process Solutions presents a practical, how-to approach that integrates a powerful combination of “soft” skills and “hard” skills: Techniques that will win widespread support for process changes and methodologies to implement the solution effectively. It is chock full of tools, templates and techniques you can put to use right away. For companies that are investing significant financial capital in new technology or significant political capital in process improvement or re-engineering, Project Management for Process Improvement Initiatives is an essential seminar that will help your company realize its vision for the future.
No offerings in this track are currently scheduled.
- Engage stakeholders to win support for process change
- Evaluate factors that could hamper or foster implementation
- Create effective process improvement project plans and controls
- Implement the solution on time and within budget
- Transition from implementation to day-to-day execution of the improved process
- Measure and monitor results
- Establish practices to sustain the gains in performance
Leaders of process improvement, kaizan, Lean or re-engineering teams, Process Managers and process improvement facilitators, Business analysts, Internal change agents, Managers or consultants who are installing BPM, ERP, CRM or similar technologies, or Senior leaders who are “Champions” of process/technology change.
- The Challenge of Deployment and Integration
- Deployment: Seeing the Big Picture
- Deployment: Enabling Change
- Deployment: Executing the Solution
- Integration: Living the Solution
12 Hours (2 days)
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.