C# is an object-oriented language intended to be the premier language for writing Microsoft .NET applications for the enterprise. It sacrifices a small amount of C++’s power for the convenience and productivity found in Visual Basic, and borrows a lot of concepts from Java. This hands-on workshop provides software developers with a working knowledge of the C# programming language. Topics include the .NET Framework, using Visual Studio.NET, the C# language and syntax, and an introduction to Object-Oriented Programming using C#.
This course will prepare you to take the CompTIA Network+ examination and provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be successful in network troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance.
Duration & Format
3 days (18 hours)
This course can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- The Standard Template Library
- Random number generators
- Time classes
- The regular expression facility
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.