This hands-on, three day course covers the top ten vulnerabilities with web applications and how to prevent them. This course also focuses data sanitization issues. Incorrect data sanitization accounts for a large percentage of exploited vulnerabilities. This course will explain the most severe data sanitization issues, with good and bad coding examples of each.
Best practices and recommendations for coding quickly and securely are covered in detail along with an overview of DevOps and how to setup and manage a DevOps environment.
Duration & Format
3 days (18 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- Web Application Secure Coding Best Practices: The 2017 OWASP Top Ten
- Developing Quality Code Faster
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.