This 4-day, intensive workshop presents Grails 3 in depth. The experience is designed to quickly get developers maximizing their productivity with the framework.
By the end of the training students will have a sophisticated understanding of all of the following:
- The Grails development tools
- Building web applications
- How to leverage the power and flexibility of GORM
- Building RESTful applications
- Modularizing applications with plugins
- Understanding how and when to take advantage of static type checking
To get the most out of this course, we recommend participants have beginner to intermediate proficiency with the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and a high-level understanding of how web applications work in general. No particular expertise with Groovy or Grails is required.
- Programming with Groovy (1 day)
- Grails Introduction And Installation
- Introduction To GSP
- Controllers (Cont’d)
- Application Lifecycle
- Dependency Injection
- Application Profiles
- Web Services
- Static Type Checking
DURATION AND Format
4 days (24 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.