By the end of the training students will have a sophisticated understanding of all of the following:
- The Grails development tools
- Building web applications
- Leverage the power and flexibility of GORM
- Building RESTful applications
- Modularizing applications with plugins
- Understanding how and when to take advantage of static type checking
A basic understanding of the Java Virtual Machine and a very high-level understanding of how web applications work in general. No particular expertise with Groovy or Grails is required.
DURATION AND PRICING
4-days (24 hours)
Contact us for pricing and group discounts.
OCI Education Center
12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63141
Contact us to customize an offering that fits your budget and specific requirements. We can deliver instructor-led training at your site, our education center, or virtually — whenever and wherever!
- Programming with Groovy (1 day)
- Grails Introduction And Installation
- Introduction To GSP
- Controllers (Cont’d)
- Application Lifecycle
- Dependency Injection
- Application Profiles
- Web Services
- Static Type Checking