- Extend and enhance CORBA/C++ application development skills and techniques
- Use the Messaging and Real-Time CORBA features to take greater control of your CORBA application
- Explore the internals of TAO and how its different configurations affect your application
- Learn about the Notification and Real-Time Event Services
Non-trivial CORBA and C++ programming experience is required.
Duration & Format
4 days (24 hours)
This course can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Configuring TAO Applications
- Controlling Endpoints, Connections, and Protocols
- Building Multithreaded Applications with TAO
- CORBA QoS Policies
- Asynchronous Messaging
- Portable Interceptors
- Real-Time CORBA
- Using TAO’s Real-Time Event Service
- Notification Service
- TAO’s Implementation Repository
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.