This is the sixth course in the Modern C++ certificate track. This course provides the details to understand the lesser used features of C++. It also presents the C++ capabilities for concurrency and functional programming. This is an accelerated course.
- Provide the rest of the details of the C++ language and some of its advanced facilities.
- Complete the understanding of the features and facilities of the C++ presented in previous courses
- At the end of this course, a participant should be able to use all of the facilities of the C++ programming language.
Duration & Format
3 days (18 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- Additional details of C++
- Functional programming
- Uniform Initialization
Preferred all the preceding courses, at a minimum. All except the C in C++ course.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.