This is the fifth course in the Modern C++ certificate track. This course considers the libraries that are supplied with C++, especially the Standard Template Library (STL). The STL consists of containers, iterators, and algorithms that help the C++ programmer write safe and fast code. Random number generations, time manipulation and regular expressions are also covered in this course.
- Familiarity with useful tools to build safe and reliable applications
- Utilize tools for modern C++ programs
- Ability to create production C++ programs using standard libraries provided by the language
Duration & Format
3 days (18 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- The Standard Template Library
- Random number generators
- Time classes
- The regular expression facility
Intermediate Modern C++ or equivalent experience.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.