This is the second course in the Modern C++ track, for programmers experienced in another language. This course provides the detail necessary to use C++ to implement applications with predefined types developed by more experienced programmers. This is an accelerated course.
- Provide the details of the C++ language and most of its inherent facilities.
- Reinforce good style for Modern C++ programs.
- At the end of this course, a student should be able to work on C++ programming teams using libraries provided by the project.
Duration & Format
3 days (18 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- Detailed syntax and data types
- The Pre-Processor
- Strings, Structures and Enums – Exceptions
- Dynamic Memory and Casts
- Functions and Template Functions
Introduction to Modern C++ or equivalent experience.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.