This workshop provides an introduction to the C++ programming language suitable for those not familiar with C. Emphasis is placed upon applying the high/low level constructs, operators, data structures, I/O routines, pointers, and functions for the development of C++-based applications. Object-Oriented programming concepts are not discussed in this course. In the lab sessions, participants work through several hands-on exercises and develop small projects that reinforce the topics discussed.
- Apply C++ syntax and semantics to develop applications.
- Determine appropriate data types/structures for an application.
- Use functions for modularity and software reuse.
- Using existing C++ libraries for software development.
- Use I/O and file handling routines.
Duration & Format
2 days (12 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
- C++ data types
- I/O routines
- Dynamic data types
- Memory allocation
- File handling
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.