Test new business ideas and produce better products, services, and strategies faster.
Learn what happens each day of the sprint process and explore each participant’s role.
This workshop includes a complete, hands-on project that recreates an actual Design Sprint using a mock company and product.
This workshop is ideal for team members in the following roles.
- Project managers
- Product managers
- UI/UX designers
- Software developers
- Anyone in your organization who participates in digital product development
Duration & Format
7 days (40 hours)
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
Over the course of this workshop, your team will get hands-on experience completing a Design Sprint from start to finish.
- Lead a team through the Design Sprint process
- Map out a challenge and choose the most important place to start
- Identify crucial business and product questions to be answered during your sprint
- Sketch a solution with confidence, even if you're not a designer or artist
- Make smart decisions without lengthy discussion
- Choose the right prototyping method for your product or service
- Conduct 1:1 customer interviews to test hypotheses before you invest months of work and millions of dollars
- Integrate Design Sprint methods into your product development calendar, as well as your normal workday
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.