Breathe new life into your digital products and services and accelerate innovation within your organization through design thinking, a flexible, human-centered approach to collaborative problem solving.
The design thinking process is a powerful framework for understanding and solving complex problems. Learn how to push beyond your first good idea and discover a new level of creativity and momentum.
For teams that have felt siloed, design thinking serves as a powerful model for collaboration and iterative innovation. Once learned, design thinking can be applied to a wide range of opportunities within your organization.
This workshop is ideal for team members in the following roles.
- Project managers
- Product managers
- UI/UX designers
- Software developers
- Anyone in your organization who participates in digital product development
What to Expect
- Exploration of how design thinking has led to unique and innovative solutions in a variety of settings
- In-depth explanation of each phase of the process: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test
- A hands-on design challenge presenting an opportunity to practice various strategies in each phase
- A chance to deepen collaboration within your team
- A fun, hands-on learning experience
Duration & Format
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.