Breathe new life into your digital products and services and accelerate innovation within your organization through design thinking, a flexible, human-centered approach to collaborative problem solving.
The design thinking process is a powerful framework for understanding and solving complex problems. Learn how to push beyond your first good idea and discover a new level of creativity and momentum.
For teams that have felt siloed, design thinking serves as a powerful model for collaboration and iterative innovation. Once learned, design thinking can be applied to a wide range of opportunities within your organization.
DURATION and Format
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
This workshop is ideal for team members in the following roles.
- Project managers
- Product managers
- UI/UX designers
- Software developers
- Anyone in your organization who participates in digital product development
What to Expect
- Exploration of how design thinking has led to unique and innovative solutions in a variety of settings
- In-depth explanation of each phase of the process: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test
- A hands-on design challenge presenting an opportunity to practice various strategies in each phase
- A chance to deepen collaboration within your team
- A fun, hands-on learning experience
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
All courses can be customized. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange for a complete training program tailored to meet your organization's unique needs.
We deliver custom, onsite training programs to organizations worldwide. Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience. Visit our training schedule to sign up for upcoming webinars, workshops, and classes.